It is critical that organisations make a commitment to move away from manual processes, particularly in an era of increasing information chaos and escalating customer demands for service.
Process automation efforts are most commonly undertaken to reduce costs associated with a particular process and to reduce the time it takes to complete a process. Yet cost and efficiency are only part of the story when it comes to understanding where and how organisations prioritise automation, according to new research by AIIM.
Download the report to learn:
- How you can get started on your process automation project
- Lessons learned from industry leaders and best practices for intelligent information management
- Six things experienced users can teach prospective users
- The link between process automation and transformation success
- Top 10 essential insights on process automation and RPA to help you navigate your own journey