Whether your AP team works for a small, midsize or enterprise-level business, AP invoice automation will instantly add digital accountability to invoicing processes.
Kofax ReadSoft OnlineTM , offers the combines benefits of the industry's leading cloud infrastructure and the proven quality and reliability of the most widely utilised solution provider for invoice processing.
Benefits of SaaS Platform:
- No initial investment - Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Quick and easy deployment - Rapid ROI
- Available globally and fully scalable to any size customer and invoice volume need
- No maintenance or upgrading
- Trail and subscription based pricing
Benefits of Kofax ReadSoft Online Solution by partnering with Xcellerate IT:
- Market leader in invoice processing
- User-friendly solutions
- Tight integration with any ERP system
- Leading provider of accounts payable automation solution for over 22 years
- Most complete OCR capabilities for both Header and Complex Line Item/ Multi-Page invoice documents
- Runs on Microsoft Azure, the market leader for high-quality, reliable cloud computing
- True Multi-tenant OCR learning engine that enables world-class verification support
Read more Kofax e-book:The Essential Guide to Accelerating Invoice Processing: Boost accuracy, improve cycle times and reduce cost with SaaS-based APIA.
Connect with us on Social Media for latest news and event updates
About Xcellerate IT
With over 22 years of knowledge and experience in Business Process Automation, Xcellerate IT is a leading Australian provider of powerful digital transformation software, providing innovative solutions to transform and automate information intensive business workflow and robotic processes, across both back and front office operations.
We are proud to have completed projects for over 100 Australian customers. These projects have assisted our customers to embrace the future by offering compliant, transparent and structured processes that meet their individual needs. Xcellerate IT's solutions have powered corporations across various industries including manufacturing, finance, local and state government, education, healthcare and a wide range of companies.
For more information please head to our new website or contact us for further information.
Phone: +61 2 8228 6600
73 Walker Street
North Sydney NSW 2060